Faster Safety Cabinets available at PT Fajar Mas Murni


Faster Safety Cabinets available at PT Fajar Mas Murni

FASTER is one of the leading manufacturers of various laboratory equipment in Europe since 1984. Based in Italy with customers ranging from hospitals, universities, pharmaceuticals, biotech, diagnostics, veterinary medicine, food & beverage industry. Until now FASTER continues to maintain and increase its presence in all market segments by supplying high quality instruments. All products are designed to meet the requirements of the latest International Standards.

FASTER collaborates with PT Fajar Mas Murni to meet the expectations of the Indonesian market and distributors in terms of product quality, range, delivery, price and service. FASTER's commercial, marketing and engineering offices are located in Cornaredo (Milan), production facilities in Cornaredo and Ferrara with large production capacities. All FASTER products are marketed by PT FMM in Jakarta and branches throughout Indonesia, namely: Lhokseumawe, Medan, Batam, Pekanbaru, Palembang, Bandung, Cilacap, Semarang, Bontang, Cilegon, Surabaya and Balikpapan.

PT Fajar Mas Murni as the exclusive distributor of FASTER in Indonesia, provides laboratory equipment ranging from horizontal laminar flow cabinets commonly used in clean-room laboratories to produce ISO Class 3 positive pressure which is much more economical and valid. Another product is SafeFAST class III Microbiological Safety Cabinets which are included in the latest generation of laminar airflow systems. PT FMM recommends this product to be your choice as a construction material of the highest quality and ensures compliance with the most stringent safety standards.

We also have FASTER's CytoFAST, a cytotoxic drug and microbiological safety cabinet designed and manufactured to meet the performance requirements of European Standards EN 12469:2000 and DIN 12980:2005-06. CytoFAST features a triple HEPA filter technology, with 100% of the air filtered through the main H14 HEPA/ULPA filter directly under the work surface, then 70% of the air recirculated through the H14 HEPA/ULPA filter circulating in the cabinet, while the remaining 30% is discharged through the exhaust filter H14 HEPA/ULPA.

The following are other FASTER products that PT Fajar Mas Murni markets in Indonesia:

  1. 1. Fume Cupboards
  2. 2. Vertical Laminar Airflow Cabinets
  3. 3. Microbiological Safety Cabinet Class III
  4. 4. Microbiological Safety Cabinet Class IIB
  5. 5. Microbiological Safety Cabinet Class II
  6. 6. Microbiological Safety Cabinet Class I

If you haven't found which product is suitable for your needs according to your laboratory or business conditions, PT Fajar Mas Murni is always happy to help and is open to consultations about FASTER products. Don't hesitate to contact us via +6221-820-3989 or email to

Administrator System